Reporting line(s) Reports to: Fabrication Supervisor
- Preparing metal tubes, bars, and other materials, and staging them for the next operation (which is performed by Fabrication/Welding).
- Running machines such as bandsaw, tube cutters, deburr, Resizing dies, metal benders, CNC, etc.
- Measuring, cutting, deburring and staging of Raw materials as per our manufacturing processes and instructions, using Manufacturing jigs per instructions.
- Executing all work assigned in a timely and accurate manner against time and quality standards.
- Ensuring that orders are fulfilled with 100% accuracy and with minimal scrap.
- Perform Daily TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) reviews for all assigned equipment. Clean area, machines, etc.
- Provide input and ideas for continuous improvements that can be made in the process, equipment, or tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you think you've got what it takes, fill out our Online Employment Application: