AWE LAUNCHES MUCH ANTICIPATED AGGRESSIVE MOPAR EXHAUST LINE
AWE announced its entry into the Mopar market today with the release of their 15+ Dodge Challenger and Charger 6.4L and 6.2L exhaust lines.
The products will be applicable to the Challenger and Charger 392, Hellcat, Redeye, and Demon, with 5.7L exhausts coming soon.
This is AWE’s first entrance into Mopar.
“We’ve fallen in love with these beasts.The Challenger and Charger exhaust lines bring out the 6.4L and 6.2L muscle in a way that is going to seriously turn some heads,” stated AWE’s VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer
Features and benefits:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- Healthy power gains on all platforms (dyno sheets available at AWEmopar.com)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L NA and 6.2L SC
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Touring Edition available as resonated for drivers equipped with aftermarket headers
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Stock-tip options, dual 4.5” Charger-tip options and quad 4” Challenger-tip options
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- AWE’s Lifetime Warranty
"AWE's engineering prowess is second to none to anything we've seen in this market before, and we're proud to be a part of their entry into Mopar. These exhaust configurations are sure to deliver an exhaust note and proper provisions for big power that the market -- including us -- has been asking for since the birth of the Gen 3 platform. They're designed to not only be the best on the market for any setup, but also to grow with drivers' builds no matter the end goal," stated HHP’s Marketing Director, Josh Wright.
About the launch
AWE partnered with HHP (High Horse Performance) to engineer these products, and HHP will be the first on the planet to have the exhaust available. The AWE Mopar line will be available at AWEatHHP.com.
Additional marketing content, imagery and videos can be found here.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed the best sounding exhausts on the planet, to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
About High Horse Performance
The team at HHP are experts in everything HEMI 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L and 6.4L. Nobody has been racing late model HEMI cars as long as HHP. With years of experience on the Gen 3 HEMIs, HHP knows what it takes to give customers better performance and power without sacrifices. Whether looking for better performance on the street or over 2000 horsepower for the track, HHP sells the parts and packages that get customers exactly what they need.