AWE LAUNCHES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 10TH GEN CIVIC EXHAUST LINE
Creative Manager, AWE
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
November 14, 2019
AWE, the precision-engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, has officially launched its exhaust lines for the 10th gen Honda Civic Si and Type R.
The 10th generation of Honda Civics marks AWE’s second market entry to JDM vehicles, extending the reach of their unique engineering approach and patented 180 Technology drone canceling solution.
Applications will cover the Civic Si Sedan (FC1), Si Coupe (FC3), and Civic Type R (FK8).
“It’s hard to believe we’re here. We’ve always been Civic fans, with enthusiast team members lobbying for this move for years. Taking everything we’ve learned through almost three decades of performance engineering and packing it into the 10th gen was no easy feat. Multiple iterations and configurations and countless hours of real-world and engineered testing have come together in a formula that gives the AWE Civic line a sound that is both drone free, unique, and ridiculously aggressive when you want it. This really is the new benchmark, we can’t wait for the world to hear it,” stated Jesse Kramer, Vice President of Marketing at AWE.
The exhaust lines incorporate AWE’s signature Touring Editions featuring their patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, along with their aggressive Track Editions for those who like it rowdy 24/7.
Each exhaust features an integrated front pipe, and a modular tip merge configuration allowing drivers the option between triple and dual tips. Due to the interchangeability, drivers can also swap between available tip options within minutes in the form of a Tip Conversion Kit.
Additional information about the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Si and FK8 Type R:
- Integrated front pipe included in all editions
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Civic Type R: Max gains of 5 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Civic Si: Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the K20 (CTR) and L15 (Si)
- Unruly straight pipe Track Edition
- Deep, non-raspy tone
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
- Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Products are available via EvasiveMotosport.com and AWECivic.com.
The launch video can be found below, and all media requests should be directed to Josh Davis, Creative Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
About Evasive Motorsports
Established in 2002, Evasive Motorsports has been dedicated to bringing the best quality performance parts at very competitive prices. With years of experience in the aftermarket automotive industry, a knowledgeable staff, and ace customer service, Evasive prevails in offering the best products for JDM vehicles.