AWE LAUNCHES OFF-ROAD ENGINEERED EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE JEEP JK, JL, AND JT
AWE LAUNCHES OFF-ROAD ENGINEERED EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE JEEP JK,JL, AND JT
AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has officially entered the late-model Jeep markets with exhaust suites for the JK, JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator.
“We’re live. From 3” systems to super-high clearance to the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™, we’re ready to show Jeep what AWE is all about,” stated AWE VP, Jesse Kramer.
The exhaust line will incorporate AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, modular mid pipes, various tip options, 3” T304L tubing, and configurations tailored specifically for off-road vehicles in need of best-in-class departure clearance.
Applications will cover the JK/JKU Wrangler 3.6L, JL/JLU 2.0T/3.6L, and JT 3.6L.
Features and benefits:
- Catbacks, loop replacement pipes, mid pipes, axle-backs, and crawler configurations -- modular options for all
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as crawler-engineered Trail Edition and road trip-friendly Tread Edition
- Tread Edition features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
- Mid Pipes available separately as resonated or non-resonated
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black (JK & JL Wrangler Tread Edition)
- Dual 5” straight-cut, double-walled tips available in diamond black (JT Gladiator Tread Edition)
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
Watch the launch video below (download here):
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed “The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™,” to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.