AWE RELEASES A BESPOKE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE SILVERADO ZR2 & SIERRA AT4X 6.2L
199 Precision Drive, Horsham PA
July 6, 2022
AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has announced the release of their new 0FG Exhaust Suite explicitly tailored for the off-road-oriented ZR2 and AT4X.
“We’re back for Chapter II of the Rumble Revolution, this time with special configurations for the ZR2 and AT4X. True dual T304L stainless steel construction, drone-killing 180 Technology®, and two tip options for the flat bumpers – quad 4” tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and AWE’s tried-and-true BashGuard™ for drivers who find themselves off the beaten path more than on it,” stated AWE VP, Jesse Kramer.
The exhaust offerings will incorporate AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, true dual 3” T304L stainless steel construction, configurations to accommodate drivers wanting real tips and those preferring to keep it high-clearance, and extra measures to prevent side-to-side exhaust movement.
Features and benefits:
- True Dual 3” catback configuration for 4th Gen Silverado ZR2 / Sierra AT4X
- Features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Tailored H-pipe for deep, refined V8 muscle tone
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- Available with quad 4-inch tips in chrome silver or diamond black, or BashGuard™
- BashGuard™ enables high clearance and rigidity
- Tip outlets feature ball & socket joints for ultimate adjustability
- Emissions friendly
- Engineered for life, ready for any scenario on the planet
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
More information and pricing can be found on AWESilveradoSierra.com.
The AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the Silverado ZR2 and Sierra AT4X will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed “The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™,” to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.