AWE RELEASES AIRGATE™ CARBON INTAKE FOR AUDI B9 S4 AND S5
AWE Releases AirGate™ Carbon Intake for the Audi B9 S4 and S5
AWE announced today the release of their new AirGate™ Carbon Intake for the Audi B9 S4 and S5.
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house on the AWE S4
- Intoxicating turbo spool when under boost with lid off, stealthy with lid on
- Available with or without AirGate™ lid -- change intake volume as desired
- Max gains of 19 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Features the durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Smooth transition from airbox inlet to turbo inlet
- Retains stock mounting locations
- Genuine 2x2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
“Having daily-driven this car with the AirGate™ Intake for over three months, I can tell you that it produces a noticeable increases in throttle response, power throughout the range, and induction sounds when under boost - the kind you want. It’s a must have, and one of my favorite S4 mods to date,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the AWE AirGate™ Carbon Intake for Audi B9 S4/S5 product page, or by calling AWE directly at 888.565.2257. The AirGate™ Carbon Intake will be sold online via AWE’s website or through one of AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE’s AirGate™ Carbon Intake line offers options and adjustability for drivers seeking the best of both worlds when it comes to intake sound and performance. AirGate™ Intakes offer a removable lid which can increase or decrease induction sounds, while delivering trademark AWE performance gains over factory configurations.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.