AWE RELEASES DO-IT-ALL VALVED EXHAUST FOR JEEP WRANGLER 392
199 Precision Drive, Horsham PA
December 13, 2022
AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has announced the release of its new SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust for Jeep’s Wrangler 392.
“This one makes for an ear-to-ear grin, no question. Nothing was left on the table here, excellent clearance, AWE’s BashGuard, and valves that integrate with factory controls. All that an a Lifetime Guarantee, this one’s the sound that the 392 market has been after,” stated AWE VP, Jesse Kramer.
AWE’s SwitchPath™ Exhaust is dual 3” catback featuring a T304L stainless steel construction, bespoke H-pipe, and a tailored, valved muffler that retains 100% factory valve behavior–even down to the exhaust button on the dash. Drivers will be granted an additional 3” of clearance in the rear thanks to AWE’s quad BashGuard™ configuration.
Features and benefits:
- 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhaust
- Engineered to crawl with best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles, providing +3” of clearance compared to stock
- OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via interior button and throttle input
- Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp and 5 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: sophisticated with valves closed, rowdy with them open
- Resonated H-pipe for deep, aggressive tone with minimal rasp
- Quad outlet, each protected by BashGuard™
- BashGuard™ features a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
- Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
- Includes custom heat shielding for the passenger side trunk pan
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
Watch the launch video below:
More information and pricing can be found on AWEJeep.com.
The AWE SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust for the ‘21+ Jeep Wrangler 392 will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed “The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™,” to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.