AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE AUDI B9 RS 5 SPORTBACK, AVAILABLE NOW
AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE AUDI B9 RS 5 SPORTBACK, AVAILABLE NOW.
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for Audi’s B9 RS 5 Sportback.
“Sportback owners are in for a treat. Our popular RS 5 systems are now available for RS 5 Sportback models... we're talking catbacks and racing-use-only performance catalysts -- all of the ingredients for a proper performance cocktail are on tap, ” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Featuring AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution on Touring Edition, 180 Technology®
- Max gains 8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (catback + piggyback tuner)
- Max gains of 5 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turboback + stock software)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Direct bolt-on catback system for factory-like simplicity
- Performance Catalysts feature precision CNC-machined billet T304 stainless steel flange, and 200 CPSI HJS HD catalyst cores with tri-lobe matrix
- Resonated cat-back options available for use with AWE Performance Catalysts
- 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the AWE Exhaust Suite’s product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi B9 RS 5 will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
About AWE 180 Technology
As exhaust gases exit the RS 5s’ 2.9L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE. Learn more here.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.