AWE RELEASES FULL 3-INCH CATBACK EXHAUST SUITE FOR NISSAN Z
September, 26, 2023
AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has announced the release of their new Catback Exhaust Suite for the ‘23+ Nissan Z.
“This is the system for those who are going for big power. A full 3” T304L Made-In-The-USA catback that has also been tested on track to mate up to downpipes (if you want to get a little spicy upstream). The kits are armed with beefy resonators to keep the tone tight, while still affording a straight through design for big power,” stated AWE VP Jesse Kramer
“We’ll be offering two variants - our Touring Edition featuring our 180 Technology drone-killing solution, and the Track Edition for those who want to turn up the soundtrack 24/7. Throw in 5” double walled tips and it’s a win for Z drivers no matter how ya look at it.”
AWE ‘23+ Nissan Z Exhaust Suite Overview:
- Full dual 3” design for the RZ34
- Precision X-pipe produces a clean, exotic soundtrack
- Dyno-proven max gains of 6 hp and 14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels (factory downpipes)
- Options include Touring and Track Edition configurations
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Designed and engineered for both automatic and manual transmissions
- Developed with and without aftermarket lower DPs
- X-pipe and robust resonated midpipes keep rasp in check
- Includes bespoke adapter plates and gaskets to mate dual 3” system to factory downpipes
- Straight-forward install: direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Dual 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
More information and pricing can be found on AWENissan.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed “The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™,” to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.