AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE 2018+ MUSTANG GT
AWE releases new exhaust suite for the 2018+ Mustang GT.
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the 2018+ Mustang GT.
"The success of the 15-17 S550 has led to a natural progression to the 2018 S550. We’re big fans of quad tip systems for a more aggressive look, and Ford delivered it. We’re proud to bring a bit more muscle to the party," stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- No compromises: all the muscle with zero drone
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (as seen on the ‘15-'17 GT)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Precision-engineered H-pipe for rasp-free muscle tone
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the 2018+ Mustang GT product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The exhaust suite for the 2018+ GT will be sold online via AWE’s website or through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.