AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR VW'S MK7.5 GTI 2.0T
AWE releases new exhaust suite for VW's Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the VW Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T.
"AWE and Volkswagen performance have always been joined at the hip. 1991 brought us our first, and almost three decades later the AWE VW line lives on with the MK7.5 - we are proud to be supporting this marque, it's become a part of us,"stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are confirmed to fit on cars with the Performance Package
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the Mk7.5 GTI product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The exhaust suite for the Mk7.5 GTI will be sold online via AWE’s website or through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.