AWE RELEASES NEW GENERATION OF S-FLO CARBON INTAKE FOR THE AUDI C7 4.0T VEHICLES
November 30, 2017
AWE releases new generation of S-FLO Carbon Intake for the Audi C7 4.0T vehicles.
AWE announced today the release of the new generation of S-FLO Carbon Intake for the Audi C7 4.0T vehicles.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer a new carbon fiber intake solution up to AWE standards for the current needs of the C7 enthusiast. This intake was created to ensure that everyone from the casual enthusiast to the stage two car benefit from the performance they expect from AWE,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Proven power on Stage 1 and Stage 2 cars, with and without downpipes
- Max gains of 32 hp and 50 ft-lbs of torque @ 3150 rpm, crank (RS7, Stage 2 software + downpipes)
- Max gains of 15 hp and 27 ft-lbs of torque @ 2670 rpm, crank (RS7, stock software)
- Max gains of 24 hp @ 3250 rpm and 36 ft-lbs of torque @ 3150 rpm, crank (S6, Stage 2 software + downpipes)
- Max gains of 15 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque @ 4020 rpm, crank (S7, Stage 1 software)
- Completely redesigned to support higher power applications
- Durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter included
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Smooth transitions from full carbon fiber airbox inlet and turbo inlets
- Retains stock mounting locations
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within both AWE Audi C7 S6/S7 and RS6/RS7 S-FLO Carbon Intake product pages, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE Audi C7 4.0T S-FLO Carbon Intake will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.