AWE RELEASES NEW SWITCHPATH™ EXHAUST FOR THE MERCEDES W213 AMG E63/S
AWE RELEASES NEW SWITCHPATH™ FOR THE MERCEDES W213 AMG E63/S
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the W213 AMG E63/S.
“Between max gains of a whopping 35hp, options for both APE-equipped and non APE-equipped cars, and fitments for sedan and the wagon, the E63 has never sounded better.”” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Proudly engineered, designed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak power gains of 23 hp, 7 ft-lbs of torque, and max power gains of 35 hp @6300 rpm, 53 ft-lbs of torque @ 3000 rpm at the crank
- Easy options for cars with and without AMG Performance Exhausts
- Features a precision valved H-pipe for deep muscle tone
- Handcrafted from dual 3” diameter .065”-wall U.S. sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Fitments include E63 sedan and wagon
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee and No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE's website within the AWE Exhaust Suite's product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust for the W213 E63 will be sold online via AWE's website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.