AWE RELEASES QUAD TIP EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE ‘15-’17 MUSTANG GT
April 25, 2018
AWE announced today the release of their new Quad Tip Exhaust Suite for 2015-2017 S550 Mustang GTs.
“These cars look absolutely aggressive when you add the quad tip option. With the choice of valances and configurations, we’re pretty psyched to be able to bring this option to market,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Dual and quad tip cat-back configurations available for genuine GT350 and GT350 “style” replica valances
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Cat-back and axle-back options available
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust (with SwitchPath™ remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Precision-engineered H-pipe included in each cat-back configuration
- Full 3” diameter system on cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWEMustang.com, within the ‘15-’17 S550 product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The exhaust suite for the ‘15-’17 S550 GT will be sold online via AWE’s website or through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.