AWE TUNING CONFIRMS FITMENT FOR AMG C43 COUPE
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
April 27, 2017
AWE Tuning confirms fitment for AMG C43 Coupe
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their new W205 AMG C43 Coupe Exhaust application.
“With the success of the 3.0T C-Class platforms it only made sense to extend the offerings to the new, popular Coupe. Now the car has exhaust options readily available that are just as appealing as the car itself," stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
Details on the AWE Tuning Mercedes-Benz W205 AMG C43 / 400 / 450 AMG Exhaust Suite are as follows:
- Fits W205 AMG C43 Coupes and Sedans, as well as C450 AMG and C400 models
- Max gains of 7 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Sophisticated Touring Edition or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Featuring AWE Tuning’s proprietary 180 Technology® drone-canceling solution (Touring Edition)
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted, CNC mandrel-bent 2.5” U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website in the AWE Tuning W205 AMG C43 / C400 / C450 AMG product page, or by calling AWE Tuning directly, at 888.565.2257. The W205 AMG C43 Coupe Exhaust Suite will be sold online via AWE Tuning’s website or through one of AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in automotive performance engineering. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.