AWE TUNING RELEASES BMW M240I EXHAUST SUITE
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
May 5, 2017
AWE Tuning releases BMW M240i Exhaust Suite
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their new BMW F22 M240i Exhaust Suite.
“The success of the M235i made moving quickly into the M240i a no-brainer. We love the car, and we love it more now," stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
Details on the AWE Tuning BMW F22 M240i Exhaust Suite are as follows:
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition Axle-back or aggressive cat-back with Performance Mid Pipe
- Touring Edition Axle-back features AWE Tuning's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Max gains of 9 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled adjustable tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website in the AWE Tuning BMW F22 M240i product page, or by calling AWE Tuning directly, at 888.565.2257. The F22 M240i Exhaust Suite will be sold online via AWE Tuning’s website and through AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in precision automotive engineering. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.