AWE TUNING RELEASES PORSCHE 991TT PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER KIT
October 01, 2015
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their cooling solution for the Porsche 991 Turbo & Turbo S, the AWE Tuning 991TT Performance Intercooler Kit.
“The AWE Tuning Porsche 991TT Performance Intercooler Kit performs admirably. They allow drivers to achieve optimum power levels consistently, in any environment, with confidence when paired with other upgrades,” says Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
AWE Tuning 991TT Performance Intercooler Kit Highlights:
- 17% increase in volume over stock
- Lowers intake air temperatures by as much as 32°F compared to stock
- Dyno-verified max gains of 26 hp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- 50% decreased pressure drop through intercooler cores
- Increased fin density
- AWE Tuning bespoke carbon fiber ducts
- Efficient bar/plate core style
- Precision cast and machined end tanks for optimized air flow
- 6-ply silicone hoses with factory-type locking mechanism
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps for extreme clamping force
- Direct, fully reversible, plug and play install
- Engineered in-house at AWE Tuning using sophisticated Computer Aided Design & Computational Fluid Dynamics software
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
The Porsche 991TT Performance Intercooler Kit will be added to AWE Tuning’s growing list of premium performance-oriented Carbon Fiber offerings, including the AWE Tuning Porsche 991TT S-FLO Carbon Intake.
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website on the AWE Tuning 991TT Performance Intercooler Kit web page, by calling AWE Tuning directly at 888.565.2257, by emailing one of AWE Tuning’s Porsche Performance Specialists at email@example.com or via AWE Tuning’s Dealer Network.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in performance engineering for European automobiles. From award winning hand-crafted Performance exhausts to track tested big turbo kits to vetted Performance products including G.I.A.C., Bilstein, H&R, Brembo and more, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes choice performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.