AWE TUNING LAUNCHES SWITCHPATH™ REMOTE FOR AUDI 8V S3 / VW MK7 GOLF R
Josh Davis, Performance Specialist
May 26, 2016
AWE TUNING RELEASES SWITCHPATH™ REMOTE FOR AUDI 8V S3 AND VW MK7 GOLF R
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their new SwitchPath™ Remote for the Audi 8V S3 and VW Mk7 Golf R.
"This is a fun product. Touch the button, loud. Touch the button again, bring the volume down. Works with our system, or on the factory exhaust,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
Details of the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote are as follows:
- Open and close the S3’s and/or Golf R’s exhaust valves with the push of a button from inside the cabin at any time
- Works perfectly with AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhausts or stock exhaust
- Comes as a set of two with wiring harness and control box
- Includes remote bracket and self-tapping plastic screws for mounting
- Compact design perfect for a keychain or cup holder
- Complete with AWE Tuning logo and flag with indicator light
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website in the AWE Tuning Audi 8V S3 SwitchPath™ Exhaust or VW Mk7 Golf R SwitchPath™ Exhaust product pages, or by calling AWE Tuning directy at 888.565.2257. The SwitchPath™ Remote will be sold online in the AWE Tuning sections and through AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in performance engineering for European automobiles. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.