AWE ANNOUNCES PRE-ORDER OPENING FOR PREMIUM C8 CORVETTE EXHAUST SUITE
Creative Manager, AWE
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
July 30, 2020
AWE announced their upcoming exhaust suite for Chevrolet’s C8 Corvette, and the opening day of its pre-order program.
“This is the one we’ve all been waiting for. Others have started to make systems, but we think this is the lineup that C8 drivers have been waiting for. Between flawless fitment, unquestionably unique and stunning looks, and living up to our trademark mantra of developing 'The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™,' this is the system to beat,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
The new exhaust suite will incorporate AWE’s signature Touring Editions featuring their patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, along with their aggressive Track Editions for those who like their volume -- in and out of the cabin -- like their speed. Featuring an impressive asymmetric design, the exhaust options are able to facilitate impressive performance gains and a signature exhaust note across the entire powerband in pure bolt-on fashion.
AWE worked with two separate C8 Corvettes to account for any OE deviations, ensuring a perfect fit, and signature tone every time. The systems have been rigorously tested in a drag-environment, road-course environment, and via long term street testing.
Drivers will have the option of 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black.
Features and benefits:
- Bespoke, asymmetric exhaust design unlocks unprecedented tone and performance
- Max gains of 19 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Robust 8” flex sections isolate engine movement and increase durability
- Engineered with V4 mode in mind
- Weight savings of 31 lbs (Touring Edition) and 39 lbs (Track Edition) compared to stock
- Tip options include quad 4.5” double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Includes AWE AFM Valve Simulators and aluminum heat shield
- Rigorously tested in a drag-environment, road-course environment and via long term street testing
- No effect on factory emissions equipment
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- AWE Perfect fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
Watch the announcement video below:
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the C8 Corvette Exhaust Suite product page or by calling AWE directly at 866.732.3461.
The AWE Exhaust Suite for the C8 Corvette is available for pre-order via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™, to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.