AWE LAUNCHES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE BMW G20 M340I
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
July 7, 2020
AWE announced the release of its new exhaust suite for BMW’s G20 M340i.
“As always, AWE is catering to the full spectrum of drivers: from the sophisticated Touring Edition featuring patented drone-canceling solution 180 Technology(r), to racing-only-ride setups for those who will don a downpipe. There’s something for everyone with the AWE exhaust line up for the G20 M340i,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
The new exhaust suite will incorporate AWE’s signature Touring Editions featuring their patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, along with their unruly Track Editions for those who like it loud at all times. Massive increases in the cross-sectional area are provided by a bespoke stamped merge upstream, allowing the exhaust to facilitate big power. Drivers will also have the option to keep their OE tips or equip AWE’s quad 102mm tip configuration.
Features and benefits:
- 65% more flow than stock -- ready for big power
- Max gains of 16 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stock software)
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Features a mid pipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 102mm double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt on, no cutting
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the G20 M340i Exhaust Suite product page, or by calling AWE directly at 866.732.3461. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the G20 M340i will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™, to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online, and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.