AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE 5.7L DODGE CHALLENGER & CHARGER
AWE announced its release of their new AWE Exhaust Suite for 15+ Dodge Challenger and 17+ Charger 5.7Ls.
“Loving Mopar. These aggressive monsters have become part of our DNA, so we created a new suite for the 5.7s to keep the fun going. These exhausts land at the intersection of rowdy and drone-free. Living up to the AWE vision of creating the best sounding exhausts on the planet,” stated AWE’s VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer.
Features and benefits:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Challenger/Charger 5.7L: Max gains of 8 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 5.7L
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Touring Edition available as resonated for drivers equipped with aftermarket headers
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 4” tips on Challengers and dual 4.5" tips on Chargers -- double-walled, slash-cut, available in diamond black or chrome silver.
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
AWE is the authority in precision engineering for enthusiast vehicles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts dubbed the best sounding exhausts on the planet, to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
About High Horse Performance
The team at HHP are experts in everything HEMI 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L and 6.4L. Nobody has been racing late model HEMI cars as long as HHP. With years of experience on the Gen 3 HEMIs, HHP knows what it takes to give customers better performance and power without sacrifices. Whether looking for better performance on the street or over 2000 horsepower for the track, HHP sells the parts and packages that get customers exactly what they need.