AWE RELEASES PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE AUDI B9 SQ5
Creative Manager, AWE
215.658.1875 x 280
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
May 15, 2018
AWE RELEASES EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE AUDI B9 SQ5
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the Audi B9 SQ5.
"While every enthusiast is eye-rolling at the fake exhaust look that is coming standard on many new Audis, we’re confident that once that 3.0T rumble fires up with our new SQ5 exhaust, we’ll all forget about that plastic,” said Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Max gains of 9 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Precision engineered x-pipe and downpipes come standard
- Downpipes available as resonated or non-resonated
- Handcrafted from 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the Exhaust Suite for the B9 SQ5 product page, or by calling AWE directly at 888.565.2257. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the B9 SQ5 will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE's select network of retailers around the world.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.