AWE RELEASES PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SUITE FOR VW MK7.5 GOLF R
Creative Manager, AWE
215.658.1875 x 280
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
May 10, 2018
AWE RELEASES EXHAUST SUITE FOR MK7.5 GOLF R
AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the VW MK7.5 Golf R.
“The success of the MK7 Golf R made updating the system to a MK7.5 configuration a no brainer. Our heritage in Volkswagen dates back to our founding in 1991, and we’re excited for this next page of the AWE Volkswagen story,” stated AWE VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer.
Features and benefits:
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Available as SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the lower priced Track Edition
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes features a 200 CPSI EURO6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Performance Downpipe available as resonated or non-resonated
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.5" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
More information, performance specifications, and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the Exhaust Suite for the Mk7.5 Golf R product page, or by calling AWE directly at 888.565.2257. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Mk7.5 Golf R will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE's select network of retailers around the world.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.