AWE RELEASES PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE VW ALLTRACK AND SPORTWAGEN
May 1, 2018
AWE announced today the release of their new performance exhaust suite for Volkswagen’s Alltrack and SportWagen.
“We are suckers for wagons. And a manual wagon in 2018? We’re in. This exhaust suite wakes up the Alltrack, making it into the enthusiast car we all know it really is,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
Features and benefits:
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 14 lbs (Touring Edition) and 24.5 lbs (Track Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the Performance Exhaust Suite for VW Alltrack/SportWagen product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. AWE's Performance Exhaust Suite for the Alltrack/SportWagen will be sold online via AWE's website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.