AWE TUNING RELEASES 2017+ PORSCHE 991.2 TURBO/S EXHAUST SUITE
Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania
July 12, 2017
AWE Tuning releases 2017+ Porsche 991.2 Turbo/S Exhaust Suite
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their new 2017+ Porsche 991.2 Turbo/S Exhaust Suite.
“The Turbo is in its league of its own, and our Performance Exhaust application follows suit. With options at many price points and styles, there's an exhaust solution fit for everyone," stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
Details on the AWE Tuning 2017+ Porsche 991.2 Turbo/S Exhaust Suite are as follows:
- Max gains of 28 hp and 34 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with RSR style tips
- Max gains of 21 hp / 31 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with OE tips or quad tips
- Cat sections feature 200 CPSI HJS HD metal core catalysts
- H-pipe crossover for optimal acoustic performance
- Handcrafted from 3" and 2.5" U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel
- RSR-style tip option retains 3" diameter from turbos to tips
- Full mandrel-bent system
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Includes news gaskets and hardware
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website within the AWE Tuning Porsche 991.2 Turbo/S product page, or by calling AWE Tuning directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE Tuning Porsche 991.2 Turbo/S Exhaust Suite will be sold online via AWE Tuning’s website and through AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in precision automotive engineering. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.