AWE TUNING RELEASES AUDI B9 A5 EXHAUST SUITE
June 8, 2017
AWE Tuning releases Audi B9 A5 Exhaust Suite
AWE Tuning announced today the introduction of their new Audi B9 A5 Exhaust Suite.
“The B9 platform has nothing short of exciting. We're happy to be able to offer a great product suite for yet another B9 model, with more on the way" stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning.
Details on the AWE Tuning Audi B9 A5 Exhaust Suite are as follows:
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with SwitchPath™ Exhaust, 10 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque with Touring and Track Edition Exhausts
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ (with remote), sophisticated Touring Edition, or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- All systems come complete with a 3” downpipe that features an internally-lined stainless steel flex section
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website within the AWE Tuning Audi B9 A5 product page, or by calling AWE Tuning directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE Tuning Audi B9 A5 Exhaust Suite will be sold online via AWE Tuning’s website and through AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in precision automotive engineering. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.