AWE TUNING RELEASES TRACK EDITION EXHAUST SUITE FOR AUDI S5 3.0T
Willow Grove, PA
November 19, 2014
AWE Tuning releases Track Edition Exhaust suite for Audi S5 3.0T.
As a follow on to the successful release of the AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust for the Audi S4 3.0T, Philadelphia-based AWE Tuning has introduced a peer-product for the S5.
The S5 Track Edition exhaust comes on the heels of the latest triumph of the AWE Tuning #CommuteMonday S4, which features the Track Edition Exhaust. Marc Feinstein (German Performance Service) took podium at the SCCA Run Offs in October with the #CommuteMonday S4, which featured the Track Edition Exhaust.
AWE Tuning’s S5 Track Edition Exhaust features include:
- + 8hp, +9tq at the crank
- Increased volume at part throttle
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black individually adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Optional Downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM-grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Lifetime Warranty
“Having driven the German Performance Service Audi S5 up Mt. Washington - with the beta Track Edition installed - I can attest that this system cranks it up to 11 in the mid range. It’s not for the faint of heart, though for those looking to come in at a lower price point and looking for a higher part-throttle volume, this system may be the perfect choice,” stated AWE Tuning VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning is the authority in performance engineering for European automobiles. From award winning hand-crafted performance exhausts to track tested big turbo kits to vetted performance products including G.I.A.C., Bilstein, H&R, Brembo and more, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes choice performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.